[Hybrid] Product Marketing Specialist (10757-2)
- Job Title: Marketing Analyst/Coordinator - Product Marketing Specialist
- Job Type: Full-Time, Hourly
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of related industry or strategy experience
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Hybrid (Tue-Wed-Thu in office, Mon/Fri, remote)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- H1B/Green Card Sponsorship for qualified employee
- Hands-on experience at global industry leader Samsung
- Opportunities for career advancement
Making the future is everyday life at Samsung. We're seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset – better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
Samsung is seeking a dynamic Product Marketing Specialist to join the Samsung Digital Appliances team. Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Dacor Luxury Appliances, the Product Marketing Specialist manages the analytical and granular operational components of the luxury home appliance business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotional spending forecasting, implementation and allocation management
- Competitive market research and planning
- Ad hoc research and analytical projects
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly target planning management and coordination
- Product flooring tracking and flooring optimization planning
- Sell-Thru analysis and database management
- New product launch Support
- Liaise with Product Development, GTM, Sales and Operations to deliver product content and assets information
- Monthly sales target tracking and updating to Product Marketing team
- Pitch deck creation and management including ad hoc analytical results, strategic business implementations from leadership, and promotional planning implementations with sales team
- Presentations to Dacor Product Marketing Leaders and SEA management on target planning, sales deduction analysis, and promotional planning
Top 3 Must Have Skills
1. Analytical (Strong Excel Skills)
2. Strong Communication Skills
3. Organized and ability to handle multiple tasks at once
*Consumer Electronics and product management/marketing background a plus*
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of related industry or strategy experience is required. MBA is preferred.
- Prior experience in consumer electronics and/or technology products.
- Prior experience working across multiple product teams.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships across product divisions, across multiple levels, and will multiple disciplines (Sales, Demand Gen, Operations) within the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects, while remaining flexible inter and intra teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel at least 10%.
For more information about JND, please visit www.jndsolutions.com (http://www.jndsolutions.com%3C/p%3E%3Cp%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E.%3Cbr%3E(Field)
(Field Testing, Performance Testing, Driving, AWS, Testing, QA Analyst, Software Tester, QA Tester, Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Quality, Quality Assurance, Software Engineer, Support Engineer, QA Test Analyst, IT, Software, Software designer, developer, software engineer, UX, UI, Designer, UX/UI Designer)
(8-hour Shift, Day Shift, Monday to Friday)
(Android, API, Android, iOS, testing, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome DevTools, BrowserStack, Xcode, Android Studio, ADB, TestFlight, Jira, TestRai, REST API, Postman, Charles Proxy, MySQL, Safari, Firefox, IE, Edge, Opera, UNIX, JDBC, GIT, OOPS)
(Computer, programming, engineering, informative, information, informatics, technology, IT, tech, mathematics, IS security, Network Administration, System Administration, Project Management, Data Science)