Base Pay Range: $145,200.00 - $246,800.00 Annually
Primary Location: USA-CA-Milpitas-KLA
KLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Engineering, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
The GSS Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for a wide range of service-related business activities covering KLA's full range of product offerings. We optimize product line service market share, revenue and profitability throughout the product and semiconductor wafer fab lifecycle. We engage and drive service activities from the early phases of the product design cycle to full product maturity, ensuring our customers enjoy the maximum value and benefit of KLA's products in the manufacturing environment. We occupy a highly collaborative leadership role within GSS and KLA overall, requiring regular interaction with product divisions, sales teams, marketing groups, field service organizations and customers throughout the world.
The PMM role includes the following responsibilities.
- We establish and actively communicate comprehensive service growth strategies across groups within GSS, regions, and product divisions.
- We develop new content including service programs and revenue targets for new products maintaining complementing the product strategy, collateral that can be used with customers in support of pricing. Define custom offerings, including multi-tool management and data analytics, resulting in improved product value. Use innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and remote support as part of comprehensive service portfolio value chain.
- We directly participate in the sales cycle, ensuring service value communication up front during product sale. We also support headquarter and field sales as needed to achieve targets. Run execution of service revenue plans, making course corrections where appropriate. Review progress to plan regularly with management teams, make compelling recommendations if course corrections are needed.
- We collaborate with customers to resolve unmet customer needs and promote service benefits and offerings. Work with field teams and customers directly to ensure needs are met consistently with our strategy.
- We learn about alternate product and service offerings and position KLA solutions with available alternatives in mind. We drive cross-functional programs, product improvements for the release to the field, continuously assess cost and benefits, and contribute to resolution of tool-down field issues. Ensure KLA's internal systems accurately assess all service offerings, including price lists, improved coverage, analytics, fleet management and other beneficial options.
- 25% International travel to KLA offices and/or customer sites
Desired Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical field and proven experience. MBA and business training is helpful.
- Understand of semiconductor capital equipment business ecosystem, including KLA's customers and competitors.
- Critical well organized problem solver, with strong analytic skills and diligent with details. Hard-working, with ability and desire to work in collaborative fast-paced, high energy environment. Strong interpersonal skills and able to deliver effective presentations to customers.
- Proven cross-functional team leadership, at strategic and tactical levels, effective while optimizing limited resources.
- Passionate about business ownership, product management, product marketing, and service management.
Master's Level Degree or work experience of 4 years , Bachelor's Level Degree or work experience of 5 years
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.