At Cisco, we securely connect everything to make anything possible for our customers, whether it’s building secure, agile networks to support hybrid work, or developing brand new workplace experiences that accelerate sustainability and health. Our industry-leading networking platforms and rich portfolio of access, security, and IoT products are changing the way CIOs build, secure, and optimize connected experiences.
To help us accelerate this mission and connect with customers in more meaningful ways, Cisco Marketing is seeking a Group Product Marketing Manager to support our Cisco Meraki Internet of Things (IoT) and smart spaces portfolio.
As a leader on this Cisco Product Marketing team, you will help shape marketing strategy, define programs and execution across product lines, and build a best-in-class product marketing team!
What you'll do
- Develop domain expertise across the Cisco IoT and workspaces portfolios – from devices and standards to management platforms and our rich ecosystem of partners – with the goal of helping our customers build new wireless experiences
- Collaborate across IoT and other Cisco Product and Solutions Marketing teams to develop a comprehensive IoT messaging strategy
- Lead positioning and messaging initiatives to extend Cisco’s leadership in the market
- Guide strategic planning and focused execution plans to fuel the organization’s growth
- Serve as a trusted technical and marketing leader, contributor, and author while working with the wider marketing team on go-to-market and demand generation activities
- Speak on behalf of Cisco to customers, at events, and with the analyst community
- Build a diverse, collaborative, and high performing team of wireless product marketers
- Mentor, actively coach and collaborate with other Cisco product marketers
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of experience in cloud managed networking IoT solutions, gained through Product Marketing, Product Management, Technical Marketing, or Sales
- You have 3+ years of management experience leading product or vertical marketing professionals with a track record for program execution, individual development, and team impact
- You have experience articulating the value / benefits of advanced technical concepts such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Computer Vision, and IoT, in the context of solving customer experience or business challenges
- You have an outstanding ability to explain value and benefits derived from technical concepts to all types of audiences
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience working in the IT, SaaS, IoT, or mobility industry a plus
- You are willing to travel as needed, up to 25% envisioned