About the job
Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 80 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collect and analyze customer data from various channels (Gong, Interviews, Salesforce, etc) to provide insights to improve and update marketing and sales materials and our value propositions.
- Leverage research and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gain internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Perform competitive research and advice on marketing tactics to help position us to win more customers.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to create sales collateral for relevant launches.
- Evaluate the impact of enablement materials in achieving their KPIs, including impact on lead generation, retention, and engagement.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision-making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess the enablement program, delivering better content to help our reps be more efficient and effective.
- Effectively manage ad-hoc content requests as and when they arise
- Jump in and get your hands dirty when required – proofreading, tweaking, mending and up levelling content if necessary
Some Key Qualifications
- Experience in data analysis and customer research
- Experience building content marketing plans across multiple geographies, taking key regional differences (e.g., based on market maturity, brand awareness, purchasing behavior) into consideration.
- Experience in B2B content and a strong understanding of paid and organic media channels and how they relate to content and campaign promotion and amplification
- A can-do solutions and collaborative approach to getting things done in a timely way
- Excellent command of English language and grammar alongside excellent communication skills and first-class editing skills
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.