Juniper Networks seeks a Sales Leader to drive growth through the development and expansion of customer relationships with Enterprise Accounts in the Houston TX Region. In this position, a strategic focus and the ability to understand client and Juniper business is essential. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to determine business drivers, create a strategy for driving growth, and work with internal and external resources to bring that strategy to life.
Will manage and execute all enterprise go to market activities including sales strategy, execution, and delivery, across all Juniper products within the Houston Region. Key responsibilities include managing a high-performance sales team, complex deal negotiations, strategy development and execution, quota attainment, sales presentations, Solution selling, business case development, and sales leadership/management. The individual will manage the extended supporting sales team and work closely with corporate PLMs, Architects, Center of Excellence, and supporting Juniper resources.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to recruit, develop, and retain top Sales talent. Must have the ability to deliver business value to the accounts and build on customer relationships. Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers business drivers and align to Juniper solutions is essential. Experience in engaging resources including the BUs to drive sales. Must demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
Experience in selling Enterprise networking solutions/products preferred. Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, articulate Juniper product and business strategies, and create the demand and close deals.
- Energetic and charismatic sales leadership skills that can motivate both an internal and external sales team to meet quarterly objectives and strategic goals
- 5+ years of progressive sales leadership roles, including leading a direct sales organization with management of matrix resources.
- Must have industry knowledge of Cisco, ARISTA, HP, Palo Alto Networks and Juniper product portfolios
- Prior success, skills and experience in leading a high performing sales region that produces > $30M in annual product, services and solutions revenue
- Experience developing and implementing a successful go-to market plan and multiyear (three year) business/sales plan
- Exceptional customer facing/listening skills and the ability to coach the same within the team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, written and public speaking
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Sales Management experience in data networking is a must.
- Key industry and customer (CxO) relationships.
- Must have clear understanding of industry selling methodology; MEDDICC
- Candidate must reside in TX
- Ability to Travel
Minimum Salary: $264,000.00
Maximum Salary: $379,500.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $264,000.00 and $379,500.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper’s pay range data is provided in accordance with local state pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US Department of Labor requirements.