Who We Are...
Acqueon's conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, drive proactive service, improve collections, and develop loyalty.
At our core, Acqueon is a customer-centric company with a burning desire (backed by a suite of awesome, AI-powered technology) to help businesses provide friction-free, delightful, and referral-worthy customer experiences.
We are we looking for...
At Acqueon, marketing starts with people, and we’re looking for a customer-centric Director of Product Marketing to join our thriving marketing department. The ideal candidate will have experience in outbound or inbound marketing activities, and a creative mind to help us stay fresh and competitive. Acqueon will rely on the marketing leader’s ability to collaborate with a team of thinkers and doers, as well as a strong capacity for managing multiple tasks at one time. He/She will be expected to prepare and present ideas and deliverables on a regular basis, and research market trends and industry data to help us stay on the cutting edge.
As a Director - Product Marketing in Acqueon you will….
The Director of Product Marketing is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will use your strong understanding of product marketing and ideally also the contact center ecosystem to help build and execute the Go to Market Strategy for Acqueon’ s core product offerings. You will work closely with heads of product, engineering and corporate sales, marketing, and partnership teams to execute the strategy. You will identify and present market trends and opportunities. You will work directly with the Chief Product Officer to define the roadmap and through cross team collaboration will execute on the full vision. You will craft compelling messaging and positioning for our industry leading Artificial Intelligence solution. You will be a leader in defining how we take products to market - including pricing, distribution, and partnerships
- Develop, drive, and execute the vision and mission for innovation with Acqueon’ s GTM strategy as well as play a leading role in the evolution of Acqueon’ s product architecture
- Leverage key insights to drive innovation by scanning global market trends and potential disruptions and identifying areas where Acqueon’ s products can enter or disrupt a new or adjacent market
- Make or guide key decisions on strategic areas of focus for innovation and strategic investments/partnerships in alignment with Acqueon’s strategy and leadership
- Provide appropriate guidance and data to product leaders to ensure that product strategy reflects the voice of the market and is consistent with Acqueon’ s overarching portfolio strategy
- Create compelling go-to-market strategies, including new business models, distribution strategies, growth and expansion plans, and partnership programs
- Closely collaborate with sales enablement on educating and equipping our sales team with compelling, differentiated product-focused sales tools and assets needed for each stage of the funnel and sales cycle; including sales presentations, demo tools and client impact metrics to support customer investments
- Work collaboratively across the Acqueon leadership team; ensuring input and alignment
- Define buyer personas and use cases. Articulate and prioritize buyers and their problems so that the appropriate presentations, playbooks, and demos are constructed to assist sales and provide valuable market feedback to Product and Engineering teams
- Partner closely with the rest of Marketing to inform themes and differentiation across our channels – advertising, email, cross-promotion, brand, PR, events, social & community – to drive best in class marketing plans and campaigns
- Be a vocal champion for all customer and prospect facing employees, continually providing valuable input into what’s going on in the market and the key reasons we win
- Lead and grow a team of product marketers
As a Director - Product Marketing in Acqueon you will need….
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing and/or, product management
- 5+ years of experience in contact center domain
- Strong background in messaging complex products, impeccable writing skills and a knack for establishing competitive differentiation
- Knowledge of any/all the following: healthcare, artificial intelligence, workflow automation, SaaS products, CCaaS , CPaaS platforms
- Demonstrated success managing large scale technology products
- Ability to demonstrate prior work - excellent presentations, messaging frameworks, competitive analysis, etc.
- Experience successfully managing a team
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Track record of achieving results in a fast-paced work environment
- A strong technical background with experience translating complex technological concepts into broadly understandable language and value propositions
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the Acqueon team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the industry’s fastest growing and highly respected technology companies. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! Use the form to apply today or submit your resume.