JAGGAER is leading the Autonomous Commerce revolution, a self-governing B2B commerce experience between buyers, suppliers, things (IoT), and partners. Leveraging AI and machine learning, our intelligent procurement solutions provide enterprise buyers and suppliers with smart-match recommendations that align buyer needs with supplier capabilities. Our solutions autonomously execute many repetitive, behind-the-scenes tasks to facilitate enterprise commerce. We are over 1,250 employees strong, all focused on customer success. For more information, visit www.jaggaer.com
What We Are Looking For
As Director, Product Marketing, you will own, define & drive JAGGAER’s global Product Marketing go-to-market strategy for our integrated suite of procurement solutions and will lead a team of Product Marketing Managers that serve as the voice of the customer across the business.
You will partner with the different business units to define and execute overall go-to-market plans and will have clear insight into market dynamics, competitive landscape, and long-term industry trends that will aid in determining the segments and personas that are the best fit for our products.
As the ideal candidate, you are a thought leader and an expert storyteller and will serve as an essential translation layer between our product management team and the market. You are also an excellent people leader, managing a team of product marketing managers as they craft compelling messaging for their respective products aligned with product launch deadlines.
- Manage and inspire a team of product marketing managers as they conceive and deliver content that differentiates JAGGAER’s solutions.
- Own the positioning and messaging for JAGGAER products, translating product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Research and understand buyer personas to ensure our products are designed and delivered to create customer value.
- Voice of product releases, developing all relevant collateral (emails, release notes, brochures, videos, webinars, in-product solutions, demos)
- Meet with customers and lead activities to increase adoption.
- Partner with technical and sales enablement teams to educate on the latest products and how to sell them.
What You Will Bring:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, or similar disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in a similar product marketing-related position at a high-growth B2B SaaS company.
- 5+ years of experience leading global teams.
- Experience partnering with marketing agencies.
- Experience integrating the efforts of Marketing, Sales, and Product Management teams.
- Analytic and strategic thinking & solid decision-making skills.
- Strong planning, written, and verbal communication skills (public speaking).
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication to accomplish goals and succeed.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What We Offer
We strive to support our employees & their families. Your health & well-being are essential. JAGGAER offers a variety of programs to help you manage your overall wellness and be your best self. At JAGGAER, you’ll find great medical plans, adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit on vacation days for exempt employees, and much more!
Our values are at the core of who we are at JAGGAER. You will see these values entrenched in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products, and in the culture we’ve created.
Be Collaborative: Foster a culture of mutual respect, working effectively and productively with others, and sharing responsibility for team success.
Be Accountable: Take ownership, learn from challenges, be proactive, and rise above one’s circumstances to achieve the result.
Be Adaptable: Embrace change, encourage innovation, and remain effective when experiencing major change.
JAGGAER is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military, or veteran status, mental or physical disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
JAGGAER is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (dol.gov)
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (dol.gov)