Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is looking for a Director/ Sr. Director of Product Marketing who will lead go-to-market strategy and execution for our Zero Trust Exchange platform. You will:
- Become a recognized and respected thought leader who aims to, and succeeds at, recategorizing the Zero Trust narrative, by building and sharing thought provoking content at customer events, conferences, webinars, sales meetings, and with analysts and the press.
- Thoroughly understand market segments, their needs, buyer personas and their journeys, and vendorscape to build deeply persuasive and differentiated messaging, content and assessments.
- Work closely with other teams across Zscaler - product management, PMM and field teams to understand product roadmaps in order to craft, execute, and measure high impact launches and events.
- Develop marketing plans, working closely with sales, demand generation, web/digital, and field and customer marketing to create industry-leading experiences to generate a healthy pipeline and strong customer expansion programs.
- Train, and enable with tools, a growing sales organization and channel sellers to amplify Zscaler’s Zero Trust messaging and differentiation.
- Identify metrics, including influenced pipeline, share of voice, and drive regular communication on progress for the GTM team.
- Ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams on projects to drive alignment, execution and business results.
- 12+ years of experience in product marketing at high-tech companies that target IT organizations. Past experience within IT networking teams, or in sales engineering, product or technical marketing within networking vendors is a plus.
- Crowd builder and gatherer of minds to define and execute against needle-moving projects
- Analytical with a creative mind, able to juggle many projects, and manage expectations across multiple stakeholders.
- Love to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity