Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a global data-driven performance marketing company and trusted growth partner for leading brands. Experts in creating value for consumers, Fluent leverages its consumer database, digital media portfolio, and, proprietary data science and technology to deliver outcome-based solutions for marketers. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York City.
Director of Marketing (Sales Enablement) will collaborate closely with Business Leads, Marketing, and Sales to develop sales enablement assets and training, create compelling content, perform competitive analysis and prepare go-to- market strategies.
- Develop a sales communications strategy to enhance messaging for broader awareness and adoption; establish and maintain standard processes, templates and metrics.
- Be the key subject-matter-expert in understanding each stage of Fluent’s customer journey by buyer role, vertical, and use case.
- Work closely with sales partners to develop marketing plans, presentations, and sales tools to support new and existing products.
- Maintain a library of sales content and collateral working in collaboration with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams.
- Create internal and external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc.
- Implement process and infrastructure for scaling content creation and dissemination across multiple regions, verticals, and use cases.
- Using a data-driven approach, analyze the impact of enablement on sales readiness and productivity success metrics and make adjustments as needed.
- Host and deliver sales training on new tools, materials and assets; ensure adoption and proper use.
- 5+ years of sales enablement experience, preferably in the mar tech / ad tech industry or at a digital ad agency.
- Ability to be team player and collaborate effectively with multiple groups, including Media, Product, Sales, and Marketing colleagues.
- Ability to communicate with sales teams to create appropriate collateral (presentations, datasheets, FAQ, reports, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills and the ability to translate those skills into creative, marketable messaging and content.
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, self-start and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and pivot between projects easily.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel required.
- BA/MBA or relevant advanced degree.
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation.
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities.
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs.
- 401K with competitive employer match.
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year.
- Educational and social events.
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.