We're looking for an experienced Consumer Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team and support our global audience. We're looking for data-driven, consumer-focused Product Marketing Managers to join our growing global team. This role is responsible for leading inbound and outbound product marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for influencing product strategies and positioning for target audiences, driving go-to-marketing efforts that drive awareness and adoption and working cross functionally with partners throughout the company. If you are a strategic marketer who is analytical and creative, excel at leading complex projects in fast-paced environments and are passionate about connecting consumers with great products, then we'd like to connect with you.
Consumer Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Influence and shape product strategies, positioning and narratives through the use of data and insights for target audiences in close collaboration with research, product, comms and policy.
- Develop and execute on go-to-market strategies including goals, metrics for success, asset development and integrated launch planning with cross functional partners.
- Partner with brand and integrated marketing on outbound marketing and advertising strategies and programs to drive awareness, adoption and long term engagement
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing
- Direct experience in Product Marketing, partnering closely with Product teams
- Experience with product launches and consumer campaigns
- Experience working with a variety of internal teams and external stakeholders to understand and solve problems
- Experience developing and driving analytically rigorous online and offline marketing campaigns
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Creative, Social Sciences
- Internet or technology industry experience
- International experience
- Copywriting experience
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.