Competitive Product Marketing Manager - Classy
Classy helps nonprofit organizations increase their impact by creating outstanding giving experiences. Our best-in-class suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we are a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, crafting new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
About The Role
Classy is looking for a passionate, forward-thinking individual to develop and lead our competitive marketing programs. This is a high impact role that will build competitive intelligence capabilities, and work cross-functionally to inform our positioning, product roadmap, and go to market strategies. This role will report directly to the VP, Product Marketing and will present competitive positioning and strategy to cross-functional leadership and teams.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Build and implement a comprehensive competitive intelligence program including but not limited to win/loss, social listening, primary and secondary research
- Maximize the use of, and build on Classy’s competitive intelligence and CMS tools such as Crayon and HighSpot.
- Develop and share a point of view on where Classy can better address customer needs and pain points
- Identify opportunities Classy’s competitors are missing
- Deliver strategy, positioning, and key messaging for competitive demand generation campaigns.
- Work with enablement and marketing to build competitive playbooks and assets
What You Bring (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in the market of competitive research, win/loss analysis, demand generation, and building marketing programs.
- Strategic thinking about how to win targeted segments of the market with competitive messaging and assets.
- Willingness to define and drive new programs.
- Ability to manage time effectively, including managing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the expertise to speak with nonprofit leaders regularly.
What Would Be Awesome To Have (Preferred)
- Nonprofit knowledge or experience
- B2B/ SaaS experience
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $125,000 - $170,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.