Competitive & Market Intelligence Manager
West Allis, WI
Des Moines, IA
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve. In this role, our Competitive & Market Intelligence Manager will gather, analyze and distribute intelligence on products, market conditions, competitors and customers for business decision making.
The ideal candidate will support the organization with market research including market landscapes, segmentation, competitive intelligence and trends.
- Work closely with internal business partners and any third-party resources to support deep analysis and modeling efforts
- Identify and supervise sources of information on competitors, markets, and trends.
- Monitor competitor websites, social network, product review sites and advertisements to collect information on products, pricing, and capabilities as well as customer attitudes towards competitors and their products.
- Communicate findings on competitor product features and performance to the sales force, key other collaborators (product, proposal, corporate and strategy teams) and management.
- Provide intelligence to advise strategic and business development initiatives and marketing efforts, and to uncover key, practical information for business development strategy.
- Recognized as subject matter authority and sophisticated individual contributor professional. Conducts complex work, unsupervised and with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
- Contribute to the development of a long-term vision and road map of opportunities for Renaissance Learning. Pointing out radical trends/technologies that may be less obvious to those responsible for the day-to-day operation of the business.
- Identify and monitor market and industry developments and issues that impact Renaissance Learning’s future product road map and market opportunities.
What you’ll get as a Market Intelligence Manager
- World Class Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs