Are you someone who believes that a positive experience can make a huge difference in people’s appreciation of specific companies, services or products? As customers ourselves, are we not delighted each time we have a pleasant experience interacting with a customer service department? Can you remember the best experience you had when in need of assistance? Did it influence how you felt about the company? Chances are, it did.
At Coveo, our Technical Support team is on a mission to transform every situation into an enriching experience, one interaction at a time, so that Coveo employees, partners and customers can strive towards their desired outcomes. If this resonates with you, please read on.
Coveo Support is not your typical call center image that you might imagine when you think of support. We are not siloed into tiers (levels) of support. We are a team of specialists with great business and technical knowledge of the Coveo Relevance Cloud Platform . The Program Manager - Business Intelligence’s mission is to oversee and manage the team’s business intelligence program and ensure that we deliver world class service:
- Work in collaboration with the management team to establish short, medium and long term strategy in terms of business intelligence.
- Build reports and dashboards, for the Support Delivery team.
- Identify trends, correlations and causations in Support data to optimize operations and overall customer experience.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams on business intelligence initiatives.
To do so, you will work with a team of professionals to ensure continuous improvements in employee engagement, internal collaboration and customer satisfaction.
Sounds interesting? This is what it looks like on a daily basis!
Once you are all settled in to start off the day (whatever that means for you: coffee, side chat with colleagues, etc.), here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Meet with the rest of Coveo Technical Support leadership to identify strategic initiatives
- Analyze data from various sources (operations, platform usage, CSAT) to identify overarching trends in service and customer experience and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the corporate Business Intelligence team on data architecture and requirements for the business unit
- Work with the Technical Support Enablement team to understand improvement opportunities and how to best measure their impacts on operations and customer experience
- Share findings with the Support leadership team to help shape and improve customer service and support delivery
A passionate strategist and overseer
Coveo is a very fast-paced and dynamic company, meaning its management teams need to be ready to focus on building and improving team processes and dynamics, rather than maintaining them. This entails an ability to think of things at a high level and with a broad vision. This makes for an environment rich in challenge and stimulation and where one needs to have the flexibility to pivot quickly. Proven business intelligence experience in customer service and technical support departments is a definite plus, but the following will speak for you.
- You have a strong interest in top edge technologies, especially proficient in SQL and dbt
- You are no stranger to Snowflake.
- You are qualified with Business Intelligence software / data visualization tools
- You have experience building and maintaining data pipelines (we use AWS)
- You are at ease interacting with business stakeholders internally and understand the business processes.
- You have a strong understanding of Support/Customer Service processes
- You have a solid understanding of Salesforce and its data model
- You are a true believer in delivering enriching experiences
- You are organized
- Finally, you strive working in a fast paced environment, believe in teamwork and collaboration, and are strategically-minded
We have a fit?
Send us your resume and convince us that you are a must-have rather than a nice-to-have. Join the #CoveoLife!
What is Coveo?
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo?
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!